Dear Pharmsaver Users,
After attending the NCPA conference in San Diego a number of misinterpretations and or statements have come to our attention regarding the privacy and security of data that need to corrected and debunked.
- Pharmsaver never has or ever will sell pharmacy data to anyone. The hallmark of the Pharmsaver system is its independence that allows it to advocate for independent pharmacy, providing tools and information to help you operate your business more efficiently
- Pharmsaver does not violate the confidentiality of pricing, wholesaler information, rebates or status. The only thing that Pharmsaver uses a pharmacy's information for is to provide a dead net to dead net price comparison for that respective pharmacy.
- Pharmsaver has no ownership interest either in any wholesaler nor is it owned by or affiliated with any wholesaler. The Pharmsaver system uses parameters set by the pharmacist to suggest products looking for the best price regardless of the source including your primary wholesaler.
- The Pharmsaver system is designed to help you manage your primary wholesaler relationship, not violate or circumvent your contractual obligations in any way.
- Unlike most websites you visit Pharmsaver uses no "cookies" or any other tracking software to violate your privacy or share your information
In conclusion, the pharmaceutical industry is currently in a period of great change. As we have all seen with other industries during change the traditional participants rather than embrace change look to invalidate or worse the need for same. Today’s industry reimbursement drives all, whether it be MAC's, DIR fees or some other PBM permutation. Without the tools and market information to combat this with up to date and timely information your ultimate survival may be at stake. Pharmsaver, since inception has invested millions of dollars and thousands of hours to develop and maintain tools to give tools to pharmacists to meet these challenges.
We sincerely appreciate your support and will continue to do our part to help independent pharmacies in the future.
Pharmsaver LLC Office 516-374-0920